Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Shave and a haircut.....2 bits! :)


Like, what's the big idea???!!!
I'm like...almost bald!!!!
But you know what?  It really feels good 
:)
This is my groomer...she's pretty special,
and always cleans me up real good
(thats what my mom says)


All I can say is...
I know Moms getting me a treat for all this suffering,
and I can't wait for it!
I think when I get home I'll have a nice nap.


Why wait until I get home?!
 See my treat?
Mmmmmmm
K, Im getting ready to enjoy it now.
See ya later!

Love,
Bella xo 
 
 

4 comments:

  1. We think that deserves a few treats!

    We get our haircuts at home.

    XXXOOO Daisy, Bella & roxy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Deborah,

    Thank you for your kind comment you left on my blog!!
    I love your website! Your dogs are precious! Our McCallum dog had puppies this morning : ) My husband raises working cow dogs.
    Thank you again for taking the time to comment on my blog this morning!
    Enjoy your Sunday!
    Take Care,
    Maria

    ReplyDelete
  3. it is really an amazing, stunning, simple and genuine video of the strategy. Now i'm this type of fan of your work! I would take a chew of sweet away from the sapling every day.runescape for gold

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Deborah! Wonderful dogs! My "perfect puppy" is 146 pounds of Leonberger! She is very cuddly and full of personality and energy! I've always LOVED Scotties! They seem to be affectionate and size wise very manageable!! Haha! It was fun to stop in here!

    ReplyDelete